Motorola CM300d Models
- AAM01JNH9JC1AN 136-174 megahertz (MHz), 25 watts, 99 channels
- AAM01JQH9JC1AN 136-174 MHz, 45 watts, 99 channels
- AAM01QNH9JC1AN 403-470 MHz, 25 watts, 99 channels
- AAM01QPH9JC1AN 403-470 MHz, 40 watts, 99 channels
- AAM01JNH9JA1AN 136-174 MHz, 25 watts, 99 channels
- AAM01JQH9JA1AN 136-174 MHz, 45 watts, 99 channels
- AAM01QNH9JA1AN 403-470 MHz, 25 watts, 99 channels
- AAM01QPH9JA1AN 403-470 MHz, 40 watts, 99 channels
Motorola CM200d Models
- AAM01JNC9JC1AN 136-174 MHz, 25 watts, 16 channels
- AAM01JQC9JC1AN 136-174 MHz, 45 watts, 16 channels
- AAM01QNC9JC1AN 403-470 MHz, 25 watts, 16 channels
- AAM01QPC9JC1AN 403-470 MHz, 40 watts, 16 channels
- AAM01JNC9JA1AN 136-174 MHz, 25 watts, 16 channels
- AAM01JQC9JA1AN 136-174 MHz, 45 watts, 16 channels
- AAM01QNC9JA1AN 403-470 MHz, 25 watts, 16 channels
- AAM01QPC9JA1AN 403-470 MHz, 40 watts, 16 channels
All Models Include
- Standard microphone
- Low profile bracket
- 10 foot power cable
You're Simply More Efficient
The rugged MOTOTRBO™ CM200d and CM300d radios offer all the benefits of the latest technology – twice the capacity, greater coverage, and superior audio. These affordable mobiles are compatible with the MOTOTRBO features you’ll find are business-essential, for example, a transmission can be interrupted to prioritize critical communications.
It’s easy to transition your business to digital technology. These radios deliver the same easy-to-use features of the CM200 and CM300 mobiles you use today. It can operate in digital and analog modes concurrently so it fits seamlessly into your existing communication system, allowing you to migrate to digital at your own pace.
You can also choose the analog-only models of the CM200d and CM300d, and unlock the capabilities of digital when the time is right. Your investment is safe: all you will need is a simple software upgrade.
With its bright, high contrast alphanumeric screen, the CM300d allows drivers to see important information such as caller ID at a glance. The CM200d offers fewer channels and a simpler numeric display.
The CM200d and CM300d are so easy to use and deliver such clear voice communications, you’ll be amazed how efficient your operation can be.
- Alphanumeric Display: View information such as caller ID, channel number, and contacts on a clear, high-contrast alphanumeric display.
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range, and better battery life, but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analog Only: Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CM Series user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard to double the capacity of your 12.5-kilohertz channel, without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
- Single Site Conventional
MOTOTRBO radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built, and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.View Accessories
- Motorola CM Series Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Motorola CM Series Accessories Catalog (PDF)
- MOTOTRBO Systems At a Glance (PDF)
- MOTOTRBO At a Glance (PDF)
- MOTOTRBO Two-Way Radio Solutions At A Glance (PDF)
View additional downloads such as MOTOTRBO Application Briefs, Case Studies, and White Papers on our Resources page under our Downloads tab.View Additional Downloads