Limited Time Offer
- AAH01JDC9JC2AN 136-174 megahertz (MHz), 5 watts, 16 channels
- AAH01QDC9JC2AN 403-470 MHz, 4 watts, 16 channels
- AAH01JDC9JA2AN 136-174 MHz, 5 watts, 16 channels
- AAH01QDC9JA2AN 403-470 MHz, 4 watts, 16 channels
All Models Include
- Li-ion 2250 milliampere hour battery
- Single unit charger - 90 minute rapid rate
- Ultra high frequency or very high frequency antenna
- 3 inch belt clip
- Two-year warranty
You're Simply More Efficient
You want to connect your workforce as efficiently as possible. You expect your radios to be affordable but flexible, so they can evolve with you. Now there’s a portable that gives you great voice communications today, and a path to crisp and clear digital voice communications when you’re ready.
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO™ combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology. The MOTOTRBO portfolio offers the right device for the right user, from voice-only portables to feature-rich voice and data radios.
The rugged MOTOTRBO CP200d™ radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology – up to 40% longer battery life, twice the capacity, greater coverage, and superior audio. This affordable portable is compatible with the MOTOTRBO features you’ll find are business-essential, for example, a transmission can be interrupted to prioritize critical communications.
It’s easy to transition your business to digital technology. The CP200d delivers the same easy-to-use features, form factor, and durability as the CP200 portable as well as the same batteries and chargers you use today. It can operate in digital and analog modes concurrently so it fits seamlessly into your existing communication system, allowing you to migrate to digital at your own pace.
You can also choose the analog-only version of the CP200d radio and unlock the capabilities of digital when the time is right. Your investment is safe: all you will need is a simple software upgrade. Now you can improve the efficiency of your operation with easy-to-use voice communication that’s right for you.
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range, and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analog Only: Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP200d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard to double the capacity of your 12.5-kilohertz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Direct Mode/Conventional
MOTOTRBO radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built, and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.View Accessories
View additional downloads such as MOTOTRBO Application Briefs, Case Studies, and White Papers on our Resources page under our Downloads tab.View Additional Downloads