SL300 Active View Display
- AAH88JCP9JA2AN 136 - 174 megahertz (MHz) very high frequency (VHF), 1-3 watts with range max technology, 99 channels
- AAH88QCP9JA2AN 403 - 470 MHz ultra high frequency (UHF), 1-3 watts with range max technology, 99 channels
- AAH88JCC9JA2AN 136 - 174 MHz VHF, 1-3 watts with range max technology, 2 channels
- AAH88QCC9JA2AN 403 - 470 MHz UHF, 1-3 watts with range max technology, 2 channels
All Models Include
- PMNN4468 Li-Ion 2200 milliampere hour battery
- Micro-USB rapid-rate plug-in charger
- VHF Stubby / UHF stubby antenna
- Standard carry holster
- Battery door cover
- Two-year warranty
Portability & Simplicity Redefined
The MOTOTRBO SL300 provides reliable push-to-talk communication for the mobile, everyday user in an ultra-slim and rugged profile. Whether you're coordinating a school event or working in the field, the SL300 is boldly designed to keep you efficiently connected.
The SL300 is outfitted with the latest technology for performance and ease of use. The SL300 features Range Max: an advanced technology which delivers enhanced communication capability with a slim profile and long battery life. The SL300 3 watt digital radio with Range Max delivers communication performance equivalent to most 4 watt digital radios.
The SL300 is compatible with the MOTOTRBO features you'll find are business-essential; for example, a transmission can be interrupted to prioritize critical communications. Additionally, the SL300 utilizes digital and analog radio technology concurrently to fit seamlessly into your existing communication system.
- Ultra-Slim Profile: Measuring under an inch thick, the SL300 is ultra-portable. A stubby antenna, curved edges, and rugged frame make the SL300 the perfect work partner. It can be easily carried in pockets and purses without snagging or bulging.
- Simple Operation: The SL300 has been designed for easy, intuitive use. The side volume control, dedicated power button, prominent push-to-talk button, and top toggle channel switch have all been designed for quick one-hand access. Channel "fast toggle" allows users to scroll through 10 channels at a time.
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range, and better battery life — but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard to double the capacity of your 12.5-kilohertz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- Rugged and Reliable: The SL300 is built to last. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance, it can be used even in harsh environments. This radio can survive many drops and tumbles. It has also been proven tough in Motorola's grueling Accelerated Life Test, where the radio is tested against a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
- Range Max Receiver: An advanced radio design and patented antenna that delivers enhanced range while maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Active View Display (Optional): Shatterproof Active View display uses hidden light-emitting diode (LED) lighting to communicate channel, radio, and volume information crisply in both daytime and nighttime situations.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability: Enables a supervisor to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Voice Announcement: Audible prompts confirm operations on your radio, allowing you to keep your eyes on the job.
- MicroUSB Connectivity: Efficient charging and easy programming.
- Comprehensive Accessory Portfolio: Innovative carry options, earpieces, and charging stations allow you to get maximum efficiency from your SL300.
- Direct Mode/Conventional
MOTOTRBO radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built, and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.View Accessories
View additional downloads such as MOTOTRBO Application Briefs, Case Studies, and White Papers on our Resources page under our Downloads tab.View Additional Downloads