- 136 - 174 megahertz (MHz) very high frequency, 0.5-3 watts, 128 channels
- 403 - 470 MHz ultra high frequency, 0.5-3 watts, 128 channels
Instant Communication, Professional Style
Now your business can have the power of instant, two-way radio communication without compromising your style.
With its slim, lightweight design, the MOTOTRBO™ SL3500e portable two-way radio is stylish and discreet. It blends seamlessly with professional attire, allowing you to move freely. At the same time, it’s durable and built to last.
Get quick access to key radio functions along with information at a glance. Connect discreetly to Bluetooth® earpieces and sensors. Access Wi-Fi networks for over-the-air software updates. And use the SL3500e on trunking systems that support both data and voice.
- Suits your Style: The SL3500e portable two-way radio gives you instant communication—without the bulky look and feel of a traditional radio. At just 23 millimeters, it fits easily in your hand, or discreetly in a suit jacket or pants pocket. At only 6.7 ounces (190 grams), you can move freely and comfortably without being weighed down. Sleek and attractive, it blends with business attire and enhances your professional look.
- Over-the-Air Updates: With built-in Wi-Fi, the SL3500e can be updated over the air. Instead of programming devices one by one, IT managers can save valuable time by sending updates to the entire fleet.
- Discreet Productivity: Focus on your customers, not your device. With a virtual keypad and display, the SL3500e gives you a fast and easy way to navigate functions and receive information at a glance.
- Ready for More: The SL3500e supports conventional operation for single sites and IP Site Connect so you can link multiple locations into a single network. Or scale up to Capacity Plus for higher call capacity thanks to the efficient channel and spectrum usage of MOTOTRBO trunking.
- Talk Hands-Free: Maintain a smart, organized appearance. The SL3500e connects with wireless accessories such as Bluetooth® earpieces and sensors, allowing you to keep your radio out of sight — but not out of touch.
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- Capacity Plus (Single Site)
MOTOTRBO radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built, and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.View Accessories
View additional downloads such as MOTOTRBO Application Briefs, Case Studies, and White Papers on our Resources page under our Downloads tab.View Additional Downloads