Wi-Fi Enabled Models
Motorola XPR 5350e
- AAM28JNC9RA1AN 136-174 megahertz (MHz), 1-25 watts, 32 channels
- AAM28JQC9RA1AN 136-174 MHz, 25-45 watts, 32 channels
- AAM28QNC9RA1AN 403-470 MHz, 1-25 watts, 32 channels
- AAM28QPC9RA1AN 403-470 MHz, 25-45 watts, 32 channels
- AAM28TRC9RA1AN 450-512 MHz, 1-40 watts, 32 channels
Motorola XPR 5380e
- AAM28UMC9RA1AN 806-941 MHz, 10-35 watts 800 MHz / 10-30 watts 900 MHz, 32 channels
Wi-Fi Enabled Models
Motorola XPR 5550e
- AAM28JNN9RA1AN 136-174 MHz, 1-25 watts, 1000 channels
- AAM28JQN9RA1AN 136-174 MHz, 25-45 watts, 1000 channels
- AAM28QNN9RA1AN 403-470 MHz, 1-25 watts, 1000 channels
- AAM28QPN9RA1AN 403-470 MHz, 25-45 watts, 1000 channels
- AAM28TRN9RA1AN 450-512 MHz, 1-40 watts, 1000 channels
Motorola XPR 5580e
- AAM28UMN9RA1AN 806-941 MHz, 10-35 watts 800 MHz / 10-30 watts 900 MHz, 1000 channels
Wi-Fi Capable Models
Motorola XPR 5550e
- AAM28JQN9WA1AN 136-174 MHz, 25-45 watts, 1000 channels
- AAM28QPN9WA1AN 403-470 MHz, 25-45 watts, 1000 channels
- AAM28TRN9WA1AN 450-512 MHz, 1-40 watts, 1000 channels
Motorola XPR 5580e
- AAM28UMN9WA1AN 806-941 MHz, 10-35 watts 800 MHz / 10-30 watts 900 MHz, 1000 channels
All Models Include
- Compact microphone (RMN5052)
- Low profile bracket (RLN6469A)
- 10 foot power cable (HKN4191)
- Radio operation quick reference cards and Safety Manual with quick reference guides
- Two-year warranty
Integrated Data: Your Voice Just Got a Lot Stronger
These high-powered mobile radios connect you completely without compromise. With special enhancements and innovative features, you’re free to achieve more – especially in the loudest environments. With Intelligent Audio and noise-canceling that knocks out background noise, your crews can hear and be heard clearly wherever they work. With integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, amped-up audio, enhanced GPS, and intuitive accessories, including a specialized connector for lights, horns, and security sensors, the XPR 5000e Series has everything you need to drive business further.
The MOTOTRBO™ XPR 5000e Series is a family of Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard digital radios that delivers operations-critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software updates, and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analog technology, you can keep your organization connected as it grows.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The quick access buttons on XPR 5000e Series radios can summon help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. A range of safe driving accessories allow your workers to communicate hands-free, and Text-to-Speech technology helps your drivers keep their eyes on the road.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a high power audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with background noise cancellation for better intelligibility. XPR 5000e Series radios are also ideal as a dispatch solution, with desktop microphones and a rugged, durable design for everyday use.
Next-Generation XPR 5000e Series
- Integrated Wi-Fi®, ideal for downloading new software remotely
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0, with indoor location-tracking capability
- Louder, virtually distortion-free audio for super-clear communication
- Improved expandability
- Innovative new accessories
- Best-in-Class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Large, Full-Color Display: (XPR 5550e, XPR 5580e) Enhanced 4-line display features a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- Day/Night Display Mode: (XPR 5550e, XPR 5580e) Day mode displays improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight, while night mode makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Bluetooth Data: Share real-time information by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Productivity-Enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry's largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, and man-down.
- Text Messaging: (XPR 5550e, XPR 5580e) Send update messages to team members when radio communications need to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio: Enables connectivity with wireless accessories including Motorola's unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications.
- Emergency Button: Orange P4 button can be optionally programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
MOTOTRBO radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built, and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.
Handheld Control Head for the XPR 5000e Series
This handheld control head for the XPR 5000e Series radios allows for total installation flexibility, in-vehicle mobility, and total control of your mobile radio. The radio unit can be installed wherever it is most convenient: behind the seat, under the dash, or in the trunk. The control head can then be mounted close to the user on a standard hang-up clip. The standard coiled cord is 5.9 feet long and will stretch to 9.8 feet. (An optional extension cable adds 16.4 feet.) The control head allows users to move around within the vehicle and still stay connected. Ambulance attendants, bus drivers, and delivery drivers can take the control head into the rear of the vehicle rather than being limited to the driver’s seat. With a full keypad, color screen, and channel and volume controls, the control head offers the full feature-set of a portable radio. Contact lists, text messages, radio settings, work order tickets, and notifications are all accessible from wherever you are in the vehicle.View Accessories
- Motorola XPR 5000e Series Data Sheet (PDF)
- Motorola XPR 5000 Series Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Motorola XPR 5000 Series Accessories Brochure (PDF)
- MOTOTRBO Systems At a Glance (PDF)
- MOTOTRBO At a Glance (PDF)
- MOTOTRBO Two-Way Radio Solutions At A Glance (PDF)
View additional downloads such as MOTOTRBO Application Briefs, Case Studies, and White Papers on our Resources page under our Downloads tab.View Additional Downloads