Limited Time Offer
Motorola XPR 7550e
- AAH56JDN9WA1AN 136-174 megahertz (MHz), 5 watts, 1000 channels
- AAH56RDN9WA1AN 403-512 MHz, 4 watts, 1000 channels
Motorola XPR 7580e
- AAH56UCN9WB1AN 806 - 941 MHz, 2.5 watts, 1000 channels
Motorola XPR 7350e
- AAH56JDC9KA1AN 136-174 MHz, 5 watts, 32 channels
- AAH56RDC9KA1AN 403-512 MHz, 4 watts, 32 channels
Motorola XPR 7380e
- AAH56UCC9KB1AN 806 - 941 MHz, 2.5 watts, 32 channels
Motorola XPR 7550e
- AAH56JDN9RA1AN 136-174 MHz, 5 watts, 1000 channels
- AAH56RDN9RA1AN 403-512 MHz, 4 watts, 1000 channels
Motorola XPR 7580e
- AAH56UCN9RB1AN 806 - 941 MHz, 2.5 watts, 1000 channels
All Models Include
- For Enabled Models, IMPRES Li-Ion IP68 3000T (PMNN4493A, includes belt clip PMLN7008A)
- For Capable Models, IMPRES Li-Ion IP68 2100T (PMNN4491A, includes belt clip PMLN7008A)
- IMPRES single-unit charger (WPLN4232)
- Ultra high frequency, very high frequency, or 800/900 MHz antenna
- Accessory dust cover
- Two-year warranty
Total Connectivity for the Skilled Professional who Refuses to Compromise
The XPR 7000e Series radios connect you completely to make seamless voice and data an everyday reality. Bluetooth lets you talk and work freely without wires in the way. Bluetooth data enables you to send real-time information back to the office immediately. Integrated GPS tracks mobile workers and assets and text messaging simplifies communication when voice isn’t feasible. With integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, amped-up audio, double the energy efficiency, a water-tight body, and intuitive accessories, the XPR 7000e Series has everything you need to excel.
The MOTOTRBO XPR 7000e Series is a family of Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard digital radios that delivers operations-critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software updates, and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analog technology, you can keep your organization connected as it grows.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The prominent orange emergency button on XPR 7000e Series radios summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. An integrated accelerometer senses if you’ve fallen, and can initiate a call for assistance. The radio is tested tough to military standards and is waterproof to IP68. It won’t let you down.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a powerful audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with industrial noise cancellation for better intelligibility. The latest energy technology delivers up to 29 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%.
Next-Generation XPR 7000e Radios
- Integrated Wi-Fi®, ideal for downloading new software remotely
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0, with indoor location-tracking capability
- High-efficiency low voltage battery for up to 29 hours battery life
- Louder, virtually distortion-free audio for super-clear communication
- Better range (up to 8%)
- Improved expandability
- IP68 rating for better resistance to water and dust
- Integrated accelerometer for stronger worker safety
- Innovative new accessories
- Best-in-Class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio and Data: Embedded into the radio and enables connectivity with wireless accessories, including Motorola's unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications. Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Certified Intrinsically Safe: Certified as intrinsically safe by Underwriter Laboratories (UL) approvals when purchased and equipped with a UL battery for use in hazardous environments.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Productivity-Enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry's largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down, and work order ticket management.
- Rugged Design: Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP68).
- Emergency Button: Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
MOTOTRBO radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built, and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.
- PMNN4499 — IMPRES 3000 milliampere hour (mAh) low voltage Li-Ion high capacity battery (PMNN4488) and vibrating belt clip (PMLN7296). This battery will provide 25 plus hours talktime when used with an XPR 3000e or XPR 7000e radio.
- PMNN4493 — IMPRES 3000 mAh, Li-Ion high capacity battery, low voltage, IP68. This battery will provide 25 plus hours talktime when used with XPR 3000e or XPR 7000e radio.
- PMNN4491 — IMPRES 2100 mAh Li-Ion Battery. This is a slim high-density battery for use with the SL 7000e, XPR 3000e, and XPR 7000e radios.
- Motorola XPR 7000e Series Data Sheet (PDF)
- Motorola XPR 7000 Series Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Motorola XPR 7000 Series Accessories Catalog (PDF)
- MOTOTRBO Systems At a Glance (PDF)
- MOTOTRBO At a Glance (PDF)
- MOTOTRBO Two-Way Radio Solutions At A Glance (PDF)
View additional downloads such as MOTOTRBO Application Briefs, Case Studies, and White Papers on our Resources page under our Downloads tab.View Additional Downloads